Tuesday, October 02, 2007

more knitting projects/ Harmony Knit Pick



My arm has been hurting again so I took a break from the Baby Shadow Sweater. I started the Karabella Loose Fitting Jacket . I have about 5 inches of it done so far. It is an easy 2 row pattern . I hope the 17 skeins are enough. I used one skein already. The Karabella Super Wash Merino is extremely soft and easy to knit.

Then my knitting group is starting this http://www.berroco.com/264.268/268/268_kalamazoo_pv.html on Thursday. I am making mine in Peat, a green color. More $$$$$$


I ordered the Harmony Needle Set from Knit Picks this morning . I have been drooling over these the past month and before I knew it -they were ordered. My logic- I needed more cables because of the cat chews and I needed more in my cart for the free shipping ....The individual needles were not in stock so I had to get thishttp://www.knitpicks.com/Options+Harmony+Wood+Interchangeable+Needle+Set_ND90306.html

1 comment:

ann said...

I too am going broke trying to get free shipping!