Sunday, August 12, 2007

Help I can't find this pattern!!

This jacket is me!
I saw an ad for this jacket in the new Interweave Fall 2007 issue. ( page 64) Checked on line to find it but noone lists it. Vendors who selll Karabella Yarn did not have it. . Maybe it is too soon? I did email a shop in Milford Pa to see if they have it .
The pattern is KK527 Sper Wash Merino Jacket

Yarn(s) Used:
Merino Superwash
Collection Date:
Winter 2007
Pattern Number:
KK527

16 Skeins of Merino Superwash are required for this pattern
Merino Superwash Specifications:
4.00 Stitches/Inch
Needle Size - 9.00
100% Merino Wool
Comes in 30 Colors

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't look this one up, but I got a magazine a month or two ago that had an ad with a really cute hate. Maybe it was Classic Elite? I could be wrong. Anyway, I went to the manufacturer's website and saw they didn't even show the book the hat was in yet. It was something for release in Fall 2007. So it is possible that they advertised it but it isn't available yet.

Jenny said...

I also have been trying to find that pattern!

Anonymous said...

I saw it in Vogue Winter 2007 magazine and LOVE it!
Just found it online at:

http://www.yarncountry.com/Karabella-Merino-Superwash-Loose-Fit-Jacket--KK527-p4426.aspx

Anonymous said...

Saw it in Vogue Knitting Winter 2007 edition and LOVE it.

Just found the Pattern at:
http://www.yarncountry.com/Karabella-Merino-Superwash-Loose-Fit-Jacket--KK527-p4426.aspx