Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Weight Loss -1 to go for goal/ kntting camp

Not going ot Africa so now I am going to knitting camp instead! Last year my sisiter and I loved it
****see here for info on it- Erin teaches and this is here yarn shop.http://www.embraceableewe.com/
Weighing Weight loss news
I have been going to Weight Watchers on and off but really have struggled to get those few stubborn pounds off to reach my goal. I have been very careful and strict about what to eat . Still -the extra weight has not been coming off.
Scale The scale was stuck at 135 ..
until this past few weeks it started to fluctuate one day and then go back to 133 or 134.

DietingThe difference has been I have started daily walking thru Narrowsburg and the area they call the Flats. The walking combined with my weekly yoga makes me feel so much better even if the scale does not budge. Now ,if I can just keep this up and lose one measly pound I won't have to pay the 12$ at WW on Monday. Oh- I even joined a gym yesterday and went to a yoga class there. I did go for a Pilate's class yesterday but it was cancelled(: Instead -I walked 2 miles on the treadmill and did a few of those scary machines . I feel good!!!



3 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Glad you feel good after the exercise. I know if I don't do mine for a couple of days I feel really tired by the afternoon. Yoga is very relaxing. Keep it up:)

lv2knit said...

Hi! Just replying to your comment re: ordering the Kauni: did you click the British flag and US dollars? I ended up communicating with Lisette via email because she did not have enough yarn for my order. I then paid using PayPal once she got the back order in. I don't think it's a problem to order on line, but if you have difficulty just contact her email address. She says her English is not the best but we had no trouble communicating! Good Luck!.

ann said...

keep up the great work and judge your progress by the healthy choices you are making and all that exercise!