Thursday, May 28, 2009

Owl vest done!




This is an adorable litte vest for a baby boy . Mine came out more toddler size which is perfect for TJ next fall or winter. I used KnitPicks Comfy which is a nice washable yarn for babies. Pattern is free at Ravlery.

One mistake showed up in back that looks like a purl or dropped stitch. I am going to try ti put a small stitch in there if it will make it look less noticable.
Now I am off to East Stroudsburg to the Annie Modesitt class on Embellishments. I hope the class is not too big and I will be able to hear. I don't know anyone else going and it is a 2 hour drive. I am leaving early to check out Knit and Purls Shop.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

This vest is **adorable**!! I just love it! It will look great on him and perfect for fall! ^_^

Cactusneedles said...

Love, love, love it! Great job!!!