Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pea Pod

Knitting along on the Pea Pad and was loving the yarn. Sometimes your gut tells you something is not right but you keep knitting along...and knitting and trying to figure out what is not right...click click click at midnight you think " oh maybe I should go on ravelry because this does not seem right "

you look at all the pictures very closely and you figure out what has been feeling not right-damn the leaf pattern was only supposed to be done once but I continued doing it several times with those left over 7 of stockinette... for the whole front section

but then again you look at it and want to salvage it after all the( misguided ) concentration and work . I am leaving it for awhile before doing anything and starting another one the correct way. In someways I like it because it looks like a little Irish sweater but weird.. Maybe I can continue with it this way but then again the sleeves may look odd ?.DH has my camera so can't take pictures till he is back from his golf trip.

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

I do that all the time. The mittens I should have finished a long, long time ago are giving me trouble at the thumbs, so...aside they've been for a couple of weeks now. Regarding your question about the skirt yarn: I do like how it's knitting up! For a spring/summer skirt out here it's perfect! Sometimes it's a little unsoft when I'm knitting but later when I go back it feels lovely. Hope you're keeping warm!