Thursday, October 02, 2008

Stinky still loves lace




Yesterday after the knitting photos were taken Stinky snuck up to snuggle on my lace...what a funny cat! Stinky keeps me entertained.
If you want to make cute and cheap sock blockers go to: http://simpleknitsjo.blogspot.com/ She is so creative and resourceful!
I went to the mall yesterday because DH had to go to Dicks for something for golf . At Border's they had the new Mason Dixon book which looks real interesting. With book in hand I headed towards the cashier but stopped suddenly as the complete price of 29.99 was noticed..! Trying to practice my new economic saving restraint the book was placed back on the shelf. When it is reduced somewhere or with next Border's coupon this book is on top of my list. But the full price will not be paid.. Now if I can continue to have this self control; we will see.

2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

See if your library has the book (or going to soon). That's what I do!

old lady said...

Looks like you are a VERY busy bee! That blanket is adorable! Stinky just wants to give the pictures a reference point!!