Tuesday, October 28, 2008

small baby stuff with my feline assistant

These were done last two nights while watching tv. They are practice ones because they turned out very tiny and with a messy button loop. I love to knit but hate to sew( especially buttons) but they are so damn cute - .

The pattern does not suggest how to make button holes so a crochet chain was used. The results look crappy so last night I found a group just for these on Ravelry with suggestions and visual links to make button loops.

The whole pattern is similar to an EZ pattern where the designer assumes the knitter knows more than I do.
Stinky helping me take photos...rearranging stuff..


This hat is the Umbilical Hat from Stitch N Bitch book to match the BSJ. It too came out rather small.But maybe newborn babies are that small? I have not been close to one in( 27) years.



sorry .....Photos are not in correct order but bet you can figure them out.. Every time I drag on my computer freezes up. There must be an easier way. oh is there a way to download several pictures at same time from my computer/disk. I hold the control button down and highlight them but that is not working so have to do each one individually...



Can you believe schools were delayed/closed here today . First it was an early ice that put power out in several places( not us ) but now several inches of snow expected so they stayed closed. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




















2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

You have ice...we have heat and sun! No wearing of anything wooly for awhile here!

Jolynn said...

I love the umbilical cord hat! I think it is my favorite baby pattern! ^_^