Monday, June 16, 2008

Knitter's Day out and KIP Day




Knit in Public at lys shop in Narrowsburg was fantastic. . It was filled with diverse knitters , food, drinks and Chris has rearranged the shop to make it more welcoming . She is young and full of energy and new ideas! I wish her much success with getting this shop going again. It has been practically dying last year and rumors of it closing have been floating around.. I don't do shrugs but signed up for her class on June 29th and will make it for a gift .

On Sept 19 I will be going here.http://www.knittersdayout.org/ I went the past 2 years with my sister who lives in Lancaster PA. It is a cheap weekend with 2 classes lunch and a vendors market.


On the front clue 3 of Slow Bee has one more row to go. Thinking of stopping and starting Goddess Knit Anniversary Shawl so I can follow along to just get started for first clue as this is a circular and sounds confusing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shrug sounds like fun - you may just keep it for yourself! And the circular - you do socks right?? Should be a piece of cake for you!

Cactusneedles said...

I'm working on a shrug right now! How funny! We seem to be thinking alike! Take care:)