Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slow Bee Mystery



Slow Bee Starts soon
.
First clues come May11. If you want to join this KAL -you need to do it now as Moni is closing membership .

My Forest Canopy is almost done.The stitch count for the border is way off but I am continuing anyway. Not a good week here for concentrating on lace but next week should be better.


Ravelry lists the pattern called River Stole as free but the link does not work. Jolynn suggested this for a bride and it looks absolutely perfect. Now- if only I can find the pattern .

*******Thanks to Beth via Ravelry who sent me this link to the River Stole/Wrap




1 comment:

old lady said...

I STILL haven't found the pattern I think would work BUT I have found a site that has a bunch of links to shawls. Perhaps you can find something here!
http://www.yarnover.net/web/patterns/shawls.html