Friday, November 09, 2007

Ravelry stuff came/ Fetching




These came yesterday . They were ordered this summer before my new tight budget.



Buttons and t- shirt from Ravelry. I ordered an x -large for the T-shirt which now looks like a very good idea. The shirt looks small and it is not preshrunk cotton. I may give it to my sister for Christmas or save it for my knitting cruise.





I am still working on the sweater. Now -I am at left front panel and then on to sleeves. It may be a week or so to get this done.Can't get distracted with any other projects !!! But, Fetching is calling me .http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTfetching.html .

CactusNeedles has done a beautiful pair http://cactusneedlles.blogspot.com/2007/09/some-instant-gratification.html These instant kntting gratification projects are for me..

3 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Thanks! I've done two pair now, and they're a real fast and easy knit! (I did make the purple ones a little longer--I have long fingers/hands.) Take care! :)

Cactusneedles said...

I answered you, check my raverly stuff (I'll update later).

old lady said...

I know you will finish!! Those Fetching gloves look nice - what color are you thinking of?? They would be nice in this damp cold weather!