Monday, September 03, 2007

New sock yarn

Dallas from Yarn Nerd This one from Yarn Nerd I discovered on the Ravelry Homepage. The yarn was here in just a few days.


The 2 Fleece Artists came from hereI love this yarn ! My last socks were made from this and it was just perfect!-It is made of 70% Merino and 30% Seacell and is machine washable.

Look at this name !





I Ineed more time!!

Sock knitting is on hold until this baby sweater is done. 75$ to buy this annoying yarn . It splits so I am constantly double checking my stitch count. . My local yarn store teacher suggested this but now I am not sure. I wanted something girly and her choices for baby yarn were limited. If it does not start looking better, I may return several balls and get some at the Pa Fiber Festival this next weekend.


3 comments:

ann said...

is that a new festival? I've never heard of it before - maybe next year I'll make a day trip ....

Kathleen Colligan said...

It has been around only a few years. This will be the first time for me..

Cactusneedles said...

Great sock yarn. Love the colors. That pink yarn looks pretty, but sounds difficult to work with. I'm with you, I'd probably return it! :)