Friday, September 21, 2007

Stitch N Beach Cruise 2008/ Fiber RETREAt


YipppeeeeSpaz I sent in my deposit for this knitting cruise today. Knowing I will be going away somewhere hot in FEBRUARY makes me so happy. This is the same cruise I took last winter with my same friend.That is the one where we went on a side trip to a nude beach with all the rum punches we wanted which made us very silly ( but not enough to take our suits off). After that she decided to start knitting socks after seeing me do it on the cruise. We had lots of fun last winter but this should be even better with knitting classes and new knitting friends to meet.


Last weekend my sister and I sent our deposit in for a Fiber Retreat Jan 18-19 located in Quarryville , Pa . Another event to look forward to this winter. 3 other friends from my knitting group are going . This should be one big slumber party where we sit around and spin (and sip a bit of wine)





1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

Sounds like you've got a great winter planned! Hope you have a grand time:)