Thursday, July 19, 2007

Roadie or Kirby?

I have an obsessive personality...sometimes it is scary and my daughter has it even worse than I do. My mind turns on about one thing like this kitten. That might sound ok but then my mind will not turn off and that is all I can think of until it plays itself out. This past week I have worried about which vet, which food, which name , which and many what ifs? I had cats before- really! OMG What will happen when I become a grandmother.This is not a bad obsession really.The kitten brings great joy and even all the shopping .( new carrier, new litter box, new toys ,etc.) When I was working it would be negative things from the classroom which would cause major stress .I could not fall asleep or take a shower without it all racing in my mind.Now- I can take a nap whenever..



Knitting - I have been sort of in a funk. I made 2 baby bibs form Mason Dixon this week but did do some spinning now the Lendrum is back out by the TV.



big weekend coming up here....

1 comment:

ann said...

just now reading about your kitten adventure! have you settled on a name yet? how about Asphalt?