Tuesday, June 26, 2007

News-

Winnie was our first pug. I had read an article about pugs in Dog Fancy which said pugs have the big dog personality in little bodies. I bought Winnie from a lady in Sullivan County .We loved Winnie so much that we continued to add more pugs to our family.This last year she has had a very hard time walking.My poor husband found her dead this am.

Have not had time to post lately as the last 2 weeks have been busy. I spent the last few days at Lancaster , Pa with my sister.We took a spinning class together yesterday. It was fun but unfortunately I have been suffering with vertigo and and pressure in my ears so I spent early this am in the Urgent Care.Tomorrow I go to an ENt doctor. I am trying to find the energy to clean up and get ready for the the knitting group from the spinning guild that is coming here in a few hours .


But the hardest part is that my oldest pug Winnie died this morning. These dogs become one of the family and it is so very sad.

3 comments:

old lady said...

Please accept my thoughts for you and your husband on Winnie's passing. These little creatures add SO MUCH to our lives. Your lovings memories will be a great comfort.

ann said...

:(

so, so sorry to hear about Winnie. It sounds like she went peacefully in her sleep which is a blessing. thinking of you.

Cactusneedles said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about Winnie. I'm thinking of my Nina who had a hard time at the end too. I'm sorry.