Friday, April 27, 2007

Queen of Diamond Sock




Terrible photo with it being dark and rainy out and a sock blocker might help.


I am working on the leg and next will be some complicated Picot cuff.This is the fastest ever done on one sock. They take me forever along with this is the hardest one attempted. After going to knitting group last night I realized a few things were wrong but will continue and just do the other sock the same way. (If I can remember what I did?) The Boy is in Florida golfing and visiting while I watch the pugs so I have had big blocks of uninterrupted time at night. ( pay back for my Puerto Rico trip with D)


But then last night all of a sudden I was sick of all concentration so I pulled out UFO Log Cabin that is mindless knitting..

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

Great job on the socks. Have a good one!!!