Monday, October 09, 2006

purple kimono progress and moth eggs destroyed

I am blocking the baby kimono .. now have to figure out how to do the mattress stitch. This stretchy cotton makes it hard to see bars I am supposed to go through in the stitch. I better wait till it is sunny during the day so I can see.





Gross thing accomplished today. I went around and scraped off the moth eggs on my trees today. These yellow masses can can potentially hatch over 1,000 disgusting caterpillars next spring . Moths were so destructive this year eating the leaves and dropping their poop all over. Eggs are now soaking in a can of bleach .

http://wendyknits.net/ Celtic Swan Forge dpn's are on my wish list. Wendy's blog is better than any knitting magazine or book.




























































.

No comments: